Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What is the purpose of an "HD" Audio sound card in a laptop?

Ok I have an Acer laptop. It is an Aspire 5610Z with Windows Vista Ultimate. Inside this thing is a Realtek "HD" Audio sound card, which I have been so curios about, because I do music creation with a program called FL studio, and I deal with sound cards and such. My laptop cannot play HD DVDs. So I may be answering my own question here but obviously it must play HD Audio. So I guess my real question is where I get this HD Audio from. Websites? CD's? And in order to "hear" the sound in "HD" I’m assuming you must have more than just an HD audio sound card. The right Cables, Certain Speakers, etc. I may be totally wrong about the whole Idea of this, and that is why I am asking you. If anyone knows and can explain to me the whole idea or Purpose of this HD Sound card, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You.

What is the purpose of an "HD" Audio sound card in a laptop?
marketing my friend . HD is IN .it's just a decent sound card nothing special

apply for a loan

No comments:

Post a Comment