Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to toggle from one sound card to another ?

I have a SBPCI Sound Card which is connected to my speeakers. I want to use my onboard sound card for receiving output thru my headphones so that i can shift to and from my speakers and headphones without bothering the wires. When i try to disable one of the sound cards from the device manager , the pc prompts me to restart.. How to i set both of them up.

How to toggle from one sound card to another ?
Have you tried going through the control panel?


start-%26gt;control panel-%26gt;sounds and audio device properties.


there you can set your midi and other sound outputs to use seperate cards/devices. It isn't really a "toggle" option, but it does give you different out put options. There should be(pending your setup) an option to use the system speaker or headphone or speaker options. hope this helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment