Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sound and video cards for PC games with a laptop? can I even use them, or do I even need them?

I'm sorry I'm such a n00b, I am trying to play American Mcgee's Alice for the first time. Just installed it, but it won't work. I guess because I don't have a video or sound card? But I just looked it up online and it seems you can only install them into a PC (and they're pricey). How do you play games on laptops? Or are there special sound and video card plug-in type thingies for notebooks?





Please answer,


and thanks in advance


-the Han

Sound and video cards for PC games with a laptop? can I even use them, or do I even need them?
laptop have there own built in sound and video and there is go upgrading those 2 on a lotop
Reply:I just came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm ordering mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment